Monday 17 March 2014

NYX Lip Liners: Cabaret, Hot Red, Pinky, Bloom, Purple Rain & Nude Pink

NYX's Slim Lip Pencils retail for around $3.50 in the US and £3.50 on the UK website. NYX is a relatively hard to come by brand in the UK so I was very excited to be able to get hold of 6 of their Slim Lip Pencils.

I am not a huge lip liner person so these liners are perfect for me; they are cheap, great quality and available in a huge range of shades. Wear time for me is typically around 3 hours but I find I use a lip liner with a bold lip which in itself needs touching up quite regularly. I managed to get a broad spectrum of shades within the 6 that I bought so that I can pair them up with most of the lip shades within my collection.

The shades that I have are: 804 Cabaret, 817 Hot Red, 835 Pinky, 836 Bloom, 338 Purple Rain and 858 Pink Nude.

L-R Cabaret, Hot Red, Pinky, Bloom, Purple Rain, Nude Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment